Thursday, January 9, 2014

BB CREAM REVIEW

Top Secrets All-In-One BB Cream - Yves Saint Laurent

This BB Cream from YSL is amazing! It's by far the best BB Cream I've ever tried. It's really hydrating, it glides on your skin very nicely and feels so moisturising. This BB Cream also works as a primer if you want to even out your skin tone, hydrate, conceal or correct your skin before you put your makeup on. I don't have to put concealer on when i use it, it gives such a great coverage. I use it only on weekends or when I'm going something special, just because it's so expensive.

10/10


Brushes I use with this BB Cream


Expert Face Brush - Real Techniques

F60 Foundation Brush - Sigma

Price: 50$ , 7.979 KR ISL

Nude Magique BB Cream - Loréal

I've been using this BB cream for about 6 months now and I'm so in love with it! I use it every single day for a natural look. It feels so light and comfortable on my skin, just like I have no makeup on, I like how it blends with my skin tone and has a great matt finish. 
I find it that i don't need to put setting powder on top, as it leaves my skin looking matt and flawless all day.


10/10

Brushes I use with this BB Cream

Buffing Brush - Real Techniques

F80 Flat Kabuki - Sigma

Price: 10.99 $, 3.299 KR ISL

Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream- Garnier

I really wanted to like this product. My skin looked really nice the first few times I used it. Few days later, cystic acne showed up on my forehead, cheeks, even my nose! I was really disappointed. I know it was the Garnier BB Cream that caused the problems, because when I stopped using it, I went back to my Loréal BB Cream and my skin cleared up completely.

0/10

Brushes I use with this BB Cream

Expert Face Brush - Real Techniques

F60 Foundation Brush - Sigma

Price: 11 $, 2.199 KR ISL



I hope you found this blog post helpful!
If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
Perla Kristín





No comments: