Monday, December 30, 2013

MAKEUP HAUL



OPI Nail Lacquer
UP FRONT AND PERSONAL - ALL SPARKLY AND GOLD - WARM ME UP
2.199 KR / 19.95 $
Witch one should i wear on New years eve? Comment below!


Yves Saint Laurent
TOP SECRET BB CREAM Shade: Medium 7.979 KR / 50 $
BABYDOLL EYELINER Shade: N°0 Noir 5.459 KR / 32.50 $
I cant wait to try these out. Comment below if you want to see a review on the BB cream!


RiRi Hearts MAC
VELUXE PEARLFUSION SHADOW Shade: PHRESH OUT 9.890KR / 44 $
SUPERSLICK LIQUID EYE LINER Shade: COCKINESS 5.090KR / 20.50 $
I'm so excited to have fun with these on New years eve!



Benefit
THEY'RE REAL! 2.700KR / 23 $
I'm so in love with this mascara! If you don't have it, you've got to check it out !


Maybelline
DREAM MAT POWDER Shade: GOLDEN SAND 2.200KR / 8 $


Garnier
BB CREAM MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR Shade: Medium 2.000KR / 12.99 $
My favorite BB cream I've try'd so far!

I wanted to share with you few products i bought recently. Hope you liked it!
If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
Perla KristĂ­n


No comments: