Monday, January 13, 2014

MY FAVOURITE BRUSHES!


Real Techniques - Buffing Brush
I use it to apply liquid foundation and it does a great job. It buffs it in beautifully. I get a flawless but natural looking finish. The application is also quick and comfortable. This brush has been my absolute favourite for the past 4 months. If you're looking for a  cheep foundation brush to apply liquid foundation, you should definitely check this one out!

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
This is my  favourite brush for applying cream foundation! The brush is synthetic, very dense and short so that it doesn't move around when you're applying your foundation. Very little product is wasted and the denseness also helps even out your complexion without any patchiness or streakiness. If you're looking for a  cheep foundation brush to apply cream foundation you should definitely check this one out!


Sigma - F80 Flat Kabuki 
I'm so in love with this foundation brush, it does a great job buffing the foundation into the skin evenly and very fast. Overall this is one of the best make up brushes I've ever used. This brush is probably going to take over my Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

Sigma - F70 Concealer
I like how this brush has flat synthetic bristles, it is great for packing on concealer. The tip of the brush is a pointed/angled edge to really get in the corner areas of the face. The bristles hold a lot of product and give full coverage results when you pack.

Real Techniques - Powder Brush
 I'm so in love with this brush. I have a few other powder brushes, but those don't even compare. I love how soft it is, and how well it applies and sets my powder. I finally found the perfect brush to apply my powder. I try not to think about all the money I've spent on expensive brushes that shed, hurt my face or don't apply my makeup evenly.

Sigma - F40 Large Angled Contour 
This brush is so amazing. I use it to apply my bronzer and I find that unlike some of my other bronzer and blush brushes, this brush does not cause my foundation to move at all when applying my bronzer or blush. Definitely worth every penny!

Real Techniques - Blush Brush
This brush can be used for alot of other things than blush! I like using it to blend my contour. This extremely soft brush also does not shed after washing and keeps in good form. I definitely recommend this brush for everyone, especially for beginners. 

Sigma - F50 Duo Fibre 
I really like this brush to blend my make up. I like that it doesn't shed like the Duo Fibre brushes from MAC

Sigma - E40 Tapered Blending
MAC - 224
Urban Decay - Naked 2
Real Techniques - Base Shadow Brush
These are my favourite blending brushes! 


Sigma - E65 Small Angle
Real Techniques - Accent Brush
I use these brushes to put eyeshadow on my lower lash line and for eye-liner. I really like how they're easy to control.


Sigma - E55 Eye Shading
Real Techniques - Shading Brush
These are my favourite brushes to use all over the eyelid.


Sigma - E70 Medium Angled Shading
Sigma - E30 Pencil
 I use the Pencil brush first and then I blend with the Medium Angled Shading brush, witch leaves to a really nice finish!



If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
Perla KristĂ­n

No comments: