Tuesday, December 31, 2013

NEW YEARS EVE LOOK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I had a great time on New Years Eve with my family. I wanted to share with you my makeup, hair, nails and outfit. I hope you guys had a great time celebrating new year!

Makeup



Skin:
Photo Finish Primer - Smashbox
Top secrets All-In-One BB Cream - Yves Saint Laurent - Shade: Medium
Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Maybelline
True Match Crayon Concealer - Loréal
Mineralize Skinfinish - MAC - Shade: Medium Deep
Dream Matte Powder - Maybelline - Shade: Golden Sand
Bronzing Powder - Bobbi Brown- Shade: Natural

Lips:
Butter Gloss - NYX -Shade: Éclair

Eyeshadow:
Naked Basics - Urban Decay- Shades: Walk of Shame, Naked 2, Faint.
RiRi Hearts MAC Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow in Phresh Out - MAC - Shade: Gold shade

Eyeliner:
Babydoll eyeliner - Yves Saint Laurent
Super Liner Perfect Slim - Loréal Paris


Mascara:
Babydoll mascara - Yves Saint Laurent

Hair


Babyliss Curling Wand

Nails



Warm me up - OPI
Up front and personal - OPI

Outfit


Pants - Topshop / Shirt - Topshop / Shoes - H&M / Necklace - H&M


If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
Perla Kristín

No comments: