Sunday, January 26, 2014

MINI MAC HAUL

 Recently I've been trying out some new makeup from MAC, I wanted to share with you what I got and what i think about the products!

 Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft & Gentle
I think this highlighter is so beautiful! It is probably going to be my favourite next summer!

Studio Finish Concealer - NW 25
I needed a new concealer so I  decided to give this one a try, Not so sure what I think about it yet.

 Eye Brows - Brunette
Love love love this eye brow pencil, my new favourite! The pencil is very thin so it's easy to apply, it goes on really smooth and has a natural finish. This eyebrow pencil is replacing my Sensai eyebrow pencil!

 Lip Pencil - Naked
I use this lip pencil to line my lips before I put on  my Creme D'Nude lipstick, not much to say about it!

Cremesheen Lipstick - Creme  D'Nude
A very nice nude lipstick for everyday use! 

Matte Lipstick - Diva
My new favourite lipstick! Im so obsessed with dark lipsticks, this deep reddish burgundy is so perfect I just can't get enough of it!

 Swathes: Diva - Creme D'Nude

Fix +
A very nice moisturising/refreshing spray. I spray it on my face before makeup application and it's also great for applying shadows.

 Please comment below your favourite product/products from MAC!
 If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
                                                                                                           Perla Kristín


No comments: