Thursday, January 2, 2014

BEST OF BEAUTY 2013!


MAKEUP


Bronzing Gel - Sensai - Shade: Amber Bronze BG 62
Hydrates and protects while veiling the skin in sheer bronze colour with a silky-smooth finish. I love this product, I've used it since I started wearing makeup and never had problems with it.

Nude Magique BB Cream - Loréal - Shade: Medium
This multitasking skin beautifier delivers four actions in one: hydrates, corrects, evens and perfects. I use this BB cream every day, It gives me such a flawless finish. 

True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer - Loréal - Shade: Light/Medium
Offers customizable coverage from the tiniest of blemishes to larger areas and imperfections. The best concealer I've used to cover blemishes, I'm almost running out of it and I'm totally going to repurchase it again!

Instant Age Review Concealer - Maybelline - Shade: Medium
Micro-corrector applicator + super concentrated formula instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. This under eye concealer is so amazing! It covers my dark circles perfectly! If you don't have it, you should definitely go check it out.

Mineralize Skinfinish Natural- MAC - Shade: Medium Deep
I've used a lot of setting powders but this one has been the one to give me the most natural look. It literally looks like skin, a mineral veil. It's not opaque whatsoever, so if you're looking for a full coverage look this is not your product. I use it for day time to look more natural.

Bronzing Powder - Bobbi Brown - Shade: Natural
This bronzing powder is formulated with the perfect balance of red and brown tones to create the most natural effect. It blends perfectly with all skintones for a sun-kissed glow. 


Bronze Lights  - Smashbox - Shade: Suntan Matte
This bronzing powder enhances and protects your skin while creating a beautiful warm, matte glow. I like this bronzing powder so much but i don't think I'm going to repurchase it any time soon, because I like the Bobbi Brown bronzing powder even more.

Brow Zings- Benefit - Shade: Medium
This product is quite easy to use but it doesn't look very natural. The wax is easily smudged but the powder fills in the eyebrows very nicely and it lasts so long!

Brow Shaping Pencil - Inglot - Shade: 62
This eyebrow pencil comes thicker for even more precise application. It is for brow shaping rather than strong colouring, It looks lot more natural.


Eyebrow Pencil - Sensai - Shade: EB 01
Special oval-shaped lead has soft, powdery consistency and spiral brush for natural-looking lines.

Naked Basics Palette - Urban Decay
Includes six beautiful and natural colours for everyday use. This is my all time favourite palette, The shade i use most is Walk of Shame, I use it everyday to highlight under my eyebrows.

Super Liner Perfect Slim - Loréal - Shade: Intense Black
This is the best eyeliner i've try'd so far, It's so easy to work with. But one thing I don't like about it is that it dries pretty quickly. If you have any favourite liquid eyeliner please comment below, because I'm still trying to find the ''perfect eyeliner''  for me!


Babydoll Mascara - Yves Saint Laurent - Shade: 01 Black
For the first month this was fabulous, my lashes were gorgeous. Second month started out with me fighting to get it to work. I had to repurchase it after about a one and a half month because it was completely dried out! I don't think it's worth the money. So I'm not going to repurchase a new one, I can easly find another mascara that can last me for more than 6 months.

Rocket Volume Express - Maybelline - Shade: 401 Very Black
This is my all time favourite mascara! I love so much about it, starting with the fact that it doesn't clump up my lashes. It doesn't weigh my lashes down either which is awesome because I hate when my lashes feel heavy and sticky. I like how the brush is big but its still small enough to reach the lashes in the corners of my eyes.

Butter Gloss - NYX - Shade: Éclair
I'm not much of a lip product junky, This butter gloss from NYX is the best gloss I've try'd so far.  I really want to find the perfect lipstick/gloss for me. If you have any favourite lip product, please comment below!


NAIL POLISH




Nail Art Enamel - Inglot - Shade: 29
Beauty Line Cosmetics - Shade: 631
Beauty Line Cosmetics - Shade: 636
Nail Lacquer - OPI - Shade: Polka.com
Nail Polish - H&M - Shade: Jo is in the house


I wanted to share with you my favourite or the most used products in 2013
I didn't include my favourite brushes in this blog, I'm going to do a separate blog for that!

If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog post!

Perla Kristín

No comments: