Thursday, February 13, 2014

MY MAKEUP LOOK FOR VALENTINE'S DAY







Products I used for this makeup look

Triple Active Day Moisturiser - L'oreal
To moisturise my skin before makeup


Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base - L'oreal
For priming my skin before makeup


Studio Finish Concealer - MAC - Shade: NW 25
For concealing my dark circles

Top Secrets All-in-One BB Cream - Yves Saint Laurent - Shade: Medium

Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer - Maybelline - Shade: Nude
For my highlight

Prep & Prime Transparent Finishing Powder - MAC
To set my makeup

Browzing Powder - Bobbi Brown - Shade: Natural
For my contour

Mineralize Skinfinish - MAC - Shade: Soft & Gentle
For my highlight

Eye Brows - MAC - Shade: Brunette
For my eyebrows

Naked Basics Palette - Shade: Walk of Shame 
For highlighting under my eyebrows


Naked 2 Palette - Shade: Half Baked
Under my lower lashes

Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner - Maybelline - Shade: Noir
For my winged liner

One by One Volume Express Mascara - Maybelline - Shade: Noir
For my upper lashes

Falsies Big Eyes Volume Express Mascara  - Maybelline - Shade: Noir
For my lower lashes

Matte Lipstick - MAC - Shade: Diva

I straighened my hair and put it in a high pony tail


 If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
                                                                                                           Perla Kristín

1 comment:

Ella said...

Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! It's a fun way to find and connect with new blogs who have fewer than 200 followers. I really enjoy reading your blog and I hope you consider passing on this award.
Thanks for your time! :)
Further details on my blog, http://missbrunettebeauty.blogspot.ca/2014/02/liebster-award.html