Saturday, February 8, 2014

STUDIO SECRETS MAGIC PERFECTING BASE - L'OREAL


This primer is very thick, it blurs imperfections like enlarged pores and makes your skin look smooth and matte. For me I always use it with a base so I apply and let it sit for a bit, then I apply foundation it works best with creme foundations or ones with silicon as this is a silicon primer and would probably not work well with water based foundations. When I apply this my skin feels so soft and smooth and so far no breakouts yet. I get a good 8-10 hours of wear which makes the price worth it. You only need a tiny amount and can be worn with or without makeup.  This is a great product and I would definitely buy it again.

-Mattifies skin without drying it
-Reduces the appearance of pores
-Can be used as a base under liquid foundation

 If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
                                                                                                           Perla Kristín

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I nominated you in the Liebster awards! Good luck :) xx