Tuesday, February 4, 2014

ONE BY ONE VOLUME EXPRESS MASCARA - MAYBELLINE

Holy grail mascara. I don't even know where to start with expressing how much I love this mascara. I have naturally long eyelashes, and this makes them look just so much longer and thicker, it's unbelievable. If I try a mascara out and don't like it, I always go back to this one. It gives my lashes super mega volume, and really curls them upwards as well as making them super thick. The brush is super big and really good at getting every lash and separating them. I really love the packaging as well, it's such a lovely colour. Seriously, go and buy this mascara. You will not regret it.

- Mascara doesn't clump on brush OR lashes
- Gives super volume and thickness
- Formula isn't too wet
- Doesn't make lashes feel dry or crunchy
- Dries super quickly and doesn't transfer


 If you have any requests, you can leave a comment on my blog posts!
                                                                                                           Perla KristĂ­n

No comments: